DR. LUCA GRASSETTI
STUDI UNIVERSITARILaurea in Medicina e Chirurgia Università Politecnica delle Marche con pieni voti (110/110) con LODE e MENZIONE DI MERITO.
Discute la tesi intitolata “The role of perineureum in peripheral nerve reconstruction by the use of an autologous conduit. Experimental study”, che viene insignita della DIGNITÀ DI STAMPA e pubblicata sul Bollettino mensile della Facoltà, Anno IX-N°11, Novembre 2006, e per la quale vince il premio di laurea “Ing. Carlo Perrone” 2006/2007 conferito dal Magnifico Rettore nella cerimonia solenne del 19/12/2007.
- 2007 Abilitazione all’ esercizio della professione di Medico Chirurgo – Università Politecnica delle Marche - Ancona
- Specializzazione in Chirurgia Plastica e Ricostruttiva, Università Politecnica delle Marche, a pieni voti (50/50) con LODE. Discute la tesi dal titolo “Evolution of Perforator Flaps concept in Plastic Reconstructive Surgery”.
- Specializzazione Europea in Chirurgia Plastica, Ricostruttiva ed Estetica: European Board of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery
- Ordine dei Medici Chirurghi di Macerata (Italy) Reference number 2214
- General Medical Council full Registration (United Kingdom) GMC Reference number 7061086
- Continuità Assistenziale at A.S.U.R. Area Vasta n° 3
- Ottobre 2012 Vincitore dell’AESTHETIC FELLOWSHIP presso McIndoe Surgical Centre, East Grinstead, UK
- DIRIGENTE MEDICO di primo livello presso Azienda Ospedaliera Universitaria "Ospedali Riuniti" di ANCONA - Clinica Di Chirurgia Plastica e Ricostruttiva.
SOGGIORNI LAVORATIVI ALL’ESTERO1. From January 2010 to July 2010 Resident at Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Hand Surgery-Burn Center, University Hospital of the Rhenish-Westphalian Technical University, Universitätsklinikum, Aachen, Germany (Accredited training EBOPRAS centre).
2.From May 2011 to August 2011: Fellowship at Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Queen Victoria Hospital, East Grinstead, UK (Accredited training EBOPRAS centre).
3. From May 2011 to August 2011: Aesthetic Fellowship at McIndoe Surgical Centre, East Grinstead, UK.
4. From Dic 2011 to March 2012: Attending at Brigham and Women's Hospital Harvard medical School Division of Plastic Surgery, Boston, MA, USA.
5. From March 2014 to April 2014: Clinical fellow at Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Brussels University Hospital, Brussels, Belgium.
6. From September 2014 to October 2014: Visiting Consultant at Department of Plastic and General Surgery, Turku University Hospital, Kiinamyllynkatu 4-8, 20521 Turku, Finland.
7. From April to May 2015: Visiting Consultant at Department of Plastic Surgery at China Medical University Hospital, Taichung, Taiwan.
8. May 2015: Visiting Consultant in Division of Plastic and Reconstructive Microsurgery at the Chung Gung Memorial Hospital, Linkou, Taiwan
9. From March to April 2016: Visiting Consultant at the Aesthetic Institute for Plastic Surgery with Dr. Constantino Mendieta, MD, FACS, Miami, USA.
PUBBLICAZIONI SCIENTIFICHEvisibili presso: MEDLINE
1. Temporary remission of a multirecurrent cystosarcoma phylloides of the breast by using continuos chemotherapy. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2009 Feb;123(2):72e-73e.
2. Lipolysis using a new 1540-nm diode laser: A retrospective analysis of 230 consecutive procedures. J Cosmet Laser Ther. 2013 Feb 5.
3. Perforator flaps in late stage pressure sores treatment: outcome analysis of 11-year-long-experience with 143 patients. Annals of plastic Surgery. 2013 Jun;12
4. Indications, Outcomes, and Complications of Pedicled Propeller Perforator Flaps for Upper Body Defects: A Systematic Review. Arch Plast Surg. 2013 Jan;40(1):44-50
5. Aesthetical refinement in dog ear correction: The 90° incision technique and review of literature. Arch Plast Surg. 2013 May;40(3):268-9.
6. A peculiar case of oral firework explosion caused by Russian Roulette. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery 2009 Jul;124(1):172e-3e
7. Full-thickness lower eyelid reconstruction: an easy and reliable method to reinforce with fascia lata the forehead flap. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery 2012 Feb;129(2):376e-7e
8. Platelet Gel: evaluation of the role in the wound bed preparation and his/her clinical-qualitative analysis. Acta Vulnol 2008;6:25-30
9. Vulvo-Perineal Reconstruction with a Reverse Sensate Rectus Abdominis Salvage Flap in a Multirecurrent Anal Carcinoma. J Plastic Reconstructive Aesthetic Surgery; 2009 Jul 22.
10. An explosion in the mouth caused by a firework. J Plastic Reconstructive Aesthetic Surgery 2009 Jun;62(6):e145-6.
11. A Peculiar Case of Spontaneous Bilateral Mammary Implant Capsule Detachment. J Plastic Reconstructive Aesthetic Surgery 2010; 63, e598-e599
12. Comparative study of breast implant rupture using mammography, sonography and magnetic resonance imaging: correlation with surgical findings. The Breast Journal 2008 Nov-Dec;14(6):532-7.
13. Peripheral nerve regeneration: autologous conduit of vein plus perineurium. European J Plastic Surgery 2009 Nov;32(1):33-36.
14. Surgical correction of rhinophyma: Comparison of two methods in a 15-year-long experience. J Craniomaxillofac Surg. 2012 Dec 8. doi:pii: S1010-5182(12)00248-X. 10.1016/j.jcms.2012.11.009. [Epub ahead of print]
15. Bilateral squamous cell carcinoma of the feet associated with HPV 16 infection. International Journal of Dermatology 2013 Jun 7. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-4632.2012.05466.x.
16. A Novel Combined Surgical Approach To Head And Neck Dermatofibrosarcoma Protuberans. Journal of Cranio-Maxillofacial Surg. 2013 Feb 25. doi:pii: S1010-5182(13)00010-3. 10.1016/j.jcms.2013.01.009. [Epub ahead of print]
17. Extravasation in Prematures and Neonates: The Surgical Point of View. In “The Genesis of the 1st International Symposium on Pediatric Wound Care (ISPeW) and The International Society of Pediatric Wound Care”. Ostomy Wound Management. 2012 Jan;58(1):36-40
18. The normothermic therapy in the management of the pressure lesions: preliminary results of the first Italian randomized multicentre study. Acta Vulnol 2007, 5
19. The clinical importance of the debridement: indications and appropriateness of the enzymatic debridement in non surgical environment. Forum sulla cura delle ferite. 2009 February:4-6.
20. Preliminary survey of the prevalence of chronic skin wounds in the Marche region. Acta Vulnol 2012;10:5-10
21. Complicated wounds in the age of web 2.0: New perspectives in patients management. Acta Vulnol 2013;11:53-66
22. Paraffinoma of the knee 60 years after primary injection. Arch Plast Surg. 2013 Nov;40(6):789-790
23. Microsurgical reconstruction after bisphosphonate-related osteonecrosis of the jaw: our experience with fibula free flap. J Craniofacial Surg. In press
24. A simple method to inset and position polyurethane-covered breast implants. Aesthetic Plast Surg. 2014 Mar 8.
25. Treatment options for severe Rhinophyma. Intern J Aesthetic and Anti-Ageing Medicine. In press
26. Augmentation Mammoplasty/Mastopexy: Lessons Learned from 107 Aesthetic Cases. Aesth Plast Surg. 2014 Aug 7
27. . The enhanced healing of a high-risk, clean, sutured surgical incision by prophylactic negative pressure wound therapy as delivered by Prevena™ Customizable™: cosmetic and therapeutic results. Int Wound J. 2014 Sep 19. doi: 10.1111/iwj.12370
28. Revisit of the anatomy of the distal perforator of the descending genicular artery and clinical application of its perforator “propeller” flap in the reconstruction of soft tissue defects around the knee. Microsurgery 2014
29. "Adoration of the shepherds"-Simone Peterzano (1540-1596). J Endocrinol Invest. 2014 Oct 18